Friday, August 30, 2013

I got a bunny!!!!!

Guess what guys!!! After all these years of praying and wanting a bunny really bad...I got one! 

He is a New Zealand White. I named him!

George Washington

He has the softest fur and the cutest pink eyes!

Were best friends already!

Here are some pictures my sister (Marissa) took!


 

 The night I got him I had to go out in the middle of the night to his hutch to make sure he was OK!


 

P.S. If it turns out a girl I am going to name her Francis Nella and If its a boy Francis Benjamin aka Benny

3 comments:

  1. Aww He/She is so cute! I love her color! Yeah I always check on my animals in the middle of the night, I just want to make sure their ok :)

    -Belle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, he/she is so cute! :) I love your blog! It's funny because we have the same name! :D

    ~ Jessica Anne

    ReplyDelete