Friday, August 9, 2013

The Tale Of The Bratty Bunny

The Tale Of The Bratty Bunny

By Jessica Anne
Dorothy



Betsy
Once there was a family of bunnies. That lived on a farm in a little straw house. A dad and mom and a girl and two big brothers. One day the little bunny girl was going on a adventure in rosemary woods. When she was in the woods she saw a little house and a girl bunny her age but the girl was in a wheelchair. The girl in the wheelchair said "whats your name?" "Dorothy Bunny" "Oh " said the girl "My name is Betsy Bunny. My mom lives here with me. Where do you live?" "I live on a farm" said Dorothy "To bad you dont have a nice house" Dorothy walked away" Betsy started to cry. When Dorothy got home her mom said "Happy Birthday. We made some Carrot cake!" "I HATE Carrot cake!" she said and ran to her bedroom. The next day. She walked back to the house in Rosemary woods. Betsy said "I am going on a adventure! Would you like to come?" "OK!" said Dorothy 
Dorothy's Mom
Dorothy pushed Betsy's wheelchair through the woods. Suddenly Dorothy saw a butterfly and ran after it but then she realized that Betsy was not behind her. She remembered Betsy was paralyzed. She went back for Betsy. They saw squirrels playing games in the trees. Then Betsy said "Your my best friend Dorothy!" "REALLY?" said Dorothy "OH YES!" said Betsy "I had NO ONE to play with me" When Dorothy got home she said  "Thank you for the cake mom!" That night she was so happy!
From that day on the two girl bunnies were best friends and they all lived Happily Ever After!   

The End 











Note from Author: Point of Tale never be BRATTY!!!!!!
Hope you enjoyed it! ~Jessica Anne


3 comments:

  1. I loved your story! It was very good!

    -Belle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment! My sister told me about your blog. It sounds cute!

    ~Jessica Anne

    Hi! Jessica was perfectly thrilled to get your comment! She was squealing and jumping around and kept saying "Marissa help me write her back!"

    TTYL!

    ~Marissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica this was such a good story.
    I loved Betsy ... she was so sweeeeeet! ;D

    ~Abilaine

    ReplyDelete