Tuesday, December 31, 2013

The Tale Of The Little Mice Brothers




The Tale Of The Little Mice Brothers

By: Jessica Ann





Bizz

Jip
Once there lived a family of mice. One of their mice children was a boy mouse. His name was Bizz. Well one day he went exploring with his brother Jip in Tip-Top woods! As they were walking Jip heard something in the bushes. "OH NO RUN RUN" Jip said then a rabbit jumped right in front of Bizz! "HAHA!! OH NO RUN RUN!! That's what you said Jip" said Bizz laughing! "Well I didn't know so stop teasing me" said Jip "Ok I know you didn't know" said Bizz and on they went. After they went a long way Bizz said "Are you hungry?" "Oh yes" said Jip "Oh look there's some berries!" They climbed the vine and started to eat the blue berries. Then Bizz said with surprise "Hey, I just remembered to bring this maple syrup to Mr. Grump" Mr Grump was a old hedgehog. When they got to Mr. Grumps house they knocked on the door "Knock" Knock" 

Mr. Grump
"Who's there!" growled a old voice "This is Jip and Bizz" they said at once. "Do you have my maple syrup" "Yes, we do" said the little mice. The door opened and they walked in "Pee Yew" said Jip "Yes, it is stinky in here" said Bizz "Well where is it" said Mr. Grump "Right here" said Bizz he got a jug of maple syrup out of his sack. Mr. Grump put it on his self. "Bye" he said and slammed the door. So Bizz and Jip walked on "I"m glad were out of there" said Jip "Me to" said Bizz. When they saw a pond Bizz said "Oh I brought my fishing pole! I'm sorry I didn't bring yours Jip" "We can take turns!" said Jip "Ok" said Bizz. After they had a lot of fish they went home and had them for supper. They had good fried fish and they lived happily ever after!
Pond



The End





 






Note From Author: I'm so so sorry I haven't been writing stories in while. I've just been so so busy! I hope you liked this story. TTYL! 










No comments:

Post a Comment