Tuesday, April 26, 2016

I'm back!!!

Hey guys!  Its Jessica.

I know that I have not posted in 2 years so I'm so, so sorry about that.  I'm going to try to catch you guys up on my life.

My rabbit George Washington died, so I got a girl bunny named Annie, and my sister got a boy bunny named Andy!  We got them when they were babies and now they are almost 2 years old. Also my sister got 31 chicks in February.  She got Red Star and Black Star.  They are all hens but one ...and he's a rooster. 2 of our cats had kittens!  One mother had 3 and the other had 4.  They are so cute!  We also have are horses over here!  They used to be at my Grandpa's house; then we brought them over to our property.  They are both Geldings. And I have 2 hermit crabs.
                                         
                                                              Andy, Marissa's rabbit
                                                               Annie, my rabbit              
                                                                  Marissa's chicks
                                                       
                                                             Marissa's Rooster
                                              Violet and her 4 kittens.   They are all boys.
                                                Our horses:  Left - Duke and Right - Santana
                               My hermit crabs:  the big one is Norman.  The little one is Maria Antoinette
                                   I hope that you all enjoyed this post and had fun meeting all our animals                

No comments:

Post a Comment