Thursday, April 28, 2016

I got an American Girl!!!!

Hey guys!  I'm so excited because for my 11th birthday my parents got me the retired Samantha doll off eBay.  She is so pretty! I also got her accessories and an American girl brush. She had messed up hair but my sister, who is really good with doll hair, fixed it up for me!  Thanks, sis! :) I hope you like my pictures.

p.s I got them off google.

                            This is the doll I got.  Sadly she did not come with her book or hair bow.
                                                         These are her accessories..... I love them.
                                                           And last but not least... her hair brush.
                                                          I hope ya'll enjoyed this post :)

1 comment: